The great news is search engine bots are constantly on the lookout for new web sites and web pages every day. In this article we’ll suggest seven ways to get your site indexed by Google quickly.
1. Get a friend or partner to post a link – Using a simple anchor text and Html code then ask them to insert it on a primary page in the sidebar or footer and have them point it to your site. This is usually the quickest and most direct way to get indexed.
2. Submit your RSS feed – Use a directory service such as Feedage or Feedcat for example.
3. Submit an XML sitemap - Webmaster Tools is a great way to submit an xml sitemap. This consists of links to every page within your web site . A sitemap automatically notifies the various search engines every time you create new content. If you are using WordPress you can install a plugin to create a sitemap for you.
4. Produce a clear website theme – Another term for organizing themes is siloing. This is not only good for search engines but can can help your visitors navigate as well.
5. Create articles –Submit to a article directory and insert your website address in the Authors resource box. After publishing your articles to a couple popular article directories your site will get noticed
6. Create a social networking post – Sites like Twitter and Facebook for example are indexed frequently by search engines. So by placing your website Url in tweets or profiles, search engines and spiders can discover your site quickly.
7. Submit your site to a directory – Publish your website Url to a list of SEO-friendly sites. DMOZ or paid Yahoo Listing are important sites to be listed in. Two downsides here, Yahoo is fee based and optional and DMOZ takes some time and can take many months. As soon as your site is complete you will definitly want to submit it to DMOZ!