Create a store in WordPress in less than 30 minutes
The really cool thing too is that Foxycart completely integrates with WordPress and can be setup in little time. Another big advantage is both your product and WordPress post remain intact. There is no separate store or database to maintain – everything is together. You products are all managed directly through your post. This integration makes creating products a breeze!
- Control the Price and Product using Custom Fields
- Construct products utilizing forms within your templates
- Keep everything specified within your WordPress Post
- Post and purchase link are on the same page
- Insert simple cart code into your WP header
Here’s an example of a WordPress store I did with Foxycart. There are over 50 products hosted here so check it out!
Foxycart is a totally configurable e-commerce program
Setup is very straight forward. Anyone with basic html skills can setup and use the system.
You will need to first define a couple of custom fields, such as price and shipping rate. Then update your post template with a small piece of html code which is essentially a form with a submit or buy button.
- Cart is dynamically cached and is very quick
- Downloadables such as Ebooks can be setup
- Even handles monthly subscriptions
- Choose many merchant gateways & Paypal.
- Extremly affordable at only $19 per month, no setup fees
- Automatic shipping rates through usps and more
You’ll have complete control over cart, check out and email receipts. You can also login to the back-end of Foxycart to create coupons or export sales to Excel for example. Foxycart also provides a free trial for testing.